In accordance with current St. Louis County coronavirus health directives that relax restrictions for indoor spaces, our offices have now reopened on a limited basis. Our attorneys have been working remotely since mid-March, serving our clients by telephone and videoconference. As a family law firm, we were deemed an essential business under St. Louis County and state orders. We have remained available to clients throughout this challenging time.
We continue to adhere to safety guidelines regarding social distancing, masks, sanitizing and limited room capacity in order to minimize health risks. This means:
- We are available by appointment only
- Anyone entering the office must sign a health form and a liability waiver
- All visitors, attorneys and office personnel are required to wear a face mask
- Conference rooms with reconfigured seating will be used to provide social distancing
- Areas will be cleaned between client meetings
Please call to schedule an appointment! We are committed to serving our clients, and our lawyers continue to be available by telephone and video conference as well.
With a combined 30 years in family law, the attorneys at Raza & Jones, LLC, will provide the legal guidance you need. For questions, or to schedule a confidential consultation, call 314-449-8830.