I focus my practice on both family law and estate planning. Although these are two different areas of law, both involve complex family dynamics and emotionally charged issues. My work in both of these areas provides me with a unique perspective and understanding of the numerous ways in which legal matters can have a significant and lasting impact on a person’s life. Prior to joining Raza and Jones, LLC, I worked as a solo practitioner, which provided me with firsthand experience in minimizing risk, creative problem solving and planning for the future.
I chose to become a lawyer for one simple reason – my desire to help others. Whether I have been asked to provide an honest assessment or creative solution to a client during a high-conflict divorce, or I am preparing a personalized estate plan crafted to a client’s particular needs and goals – I have a sincere interest in helping clients understand their options and feel at ease during the process. Divorce is mentally draining, unpredictable, stressful and confusing; I work hard to mitigate this conflict wherever possible by providing my clients with honest and realistic legal advice in order to achieve the best possible result. Estate planning can feel like a daunting task; I will listen carefully to your questions and concerns and discuss different approaches so you can be confident you are making fully informed decisions to achieve your goals and prevent future conflict among your loved ones.
I live in St. Louis City with my husband. I enjoy spending time with our friends and extended family, searching through various antique stores, running, and cooking. I also serve on the board of directors for the Immigrant and Refugee Woman’s Program, an organization that aims to reduce the isolation of immigrant and refugee woman by teaching them English and practical living skills in the security of their own homes.
• Saint Louis University School of Law – J.D. (2011)
• Loyola University New Orleans – B.A. (2007)
• Founder, The Rossi Law Firm, LLC (2014-2017)
• Associate, Hawkins Parnell Thackston & Young, LLP (2012-2014)
CREDENTIALS & DISTINCTIONS
• Missouri Bar Admission (2011)
• Illinois State Bar Admission (2013)
AFFILIATIONS & COMMUNITY
- Immigrant and Refugee Women’s Program, Executive Board Member (2016 – present)
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- St. Louis County Bar Association
- Women Lawyers Association of Greater St. Louis
- Collaborative Family Law Association of St. Louis